Let your voice be heard End the witch hunt.
This Petition will be sent to:
Senator Chuck Grassley
Chairman United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
224 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-6050
1. President Trump followed Rod Rosenstein’s recommendation to fire James Comey in a memo dated May 9, 2017.
2. Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials.
3. Robert Mueller has a close personal friendship with James Comey creating a conflict of interest and loss of impartiality on the part of Mr. Mueller.
4. Robert Mueller has appointed large democratic and Hillary Clinton campaign donors to the legal team now handling the investigation, deepening the conflict of interest.
5. There is no evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians in order to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.
6. James Comey cleared President Trump publicly of obstruction on multiple occasions, including his testimony before the Senate.
7. James Comey stated on 3 occasions that President Trump was not under investigation.
8. The special counsel has expanded the scope of the original investigation to now include an investigation into money laundering.
9. It is clear that this investigation is a waste of taxpayer money. The special counsel is engaging in a “witch hunt” in order to find a process crime.
10. We the undersigned will not allow the 2016 election to be overturned by a biased and expanding investigation into a duly elected President.
For these reasons we petition President Trump to Fire Mueller, fire Rosenstein and effectively end this fraudulent investigation.
Senator Grassley and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee:
We are writing to express our support for President Donald J Trump to fire special counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein and ending the investigation into the Trump campaign colluding with Russia during the 2016 Presidential election. There is no evidence of collusion and the special counsel has now expanded the investigation beyond its original scope. By all appearances the investigation has become a biased “witch hunt” seeking the undoing of a duly elected president.
We peacefully and respectfully submit the attached petition.
Research for yourself – Links to Articles from CNN, New York Times, Breitbart, Washington Examiner , Forbes as a few examples:
Recorded Interview – FBI Director Comey Denies Trump Admin Obstruction of Investigations
Business Insider – Comey told Trump 3 times that he wasn’t under investigation
Washington Post – Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings
Washington Examiner – Trump should fire Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
Website Supported by banner advertisement – please shop below to support our mission: